The Estonian-American Fund is registered with the Secretary of State of Maryland as a charitable organization. The Internal Revenue Service recognizes the Fund as a publicly supported charity. The Board of Directors determines policies of the Fund and has the power and authority to manage the property and to regulate and govern the affairs of the Fund. The Board has designated Christian Einberg as the Chief Operating Officer. The Board consists of the following individuals:
The Fund is a tax exempt organization under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Financial statement is available upon request.
You may want to indicate your preference in the memo of your check.
The Fund supports the following in Estonia: Healthcare, Education, Institutions,
Disadvantaged Children; Civic, youth
and faith-based organizations.
Please make check payable to:
Estonian American Fund
P.O. Box 2464
Rockville, MD 20852-9998
The Board of Directors
- Christian Einberg - President
- Eliko Pedastsaar - Treasurer
- Tiina Urv - Corporate Secretary
- Rauno Joks, M.D. - Medical Research Advisor
- Thomas Troost, M.D. - Medical Research Advisor
- Tiina Urv, PhD - Scientific Advisor
- Haldi Svanberg - Youth Services
- Erik Puskar - Counselor
- Anti Küünal - Counselor
- Ago Ambre - Chairman of the Board